9. Jack Black – This man makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. What is sexier than a funny man? Also, he reminds me of my friend Andrew who died – they have the same impish grin and sparkle to their eyes. I’m a goner.
8. Johnny Depp – For being able to talk to me like a pirate in bed. And for looking sexy whether he’s scruffy or clean shaven – not even Brad Pitt can pull that off.
7. Javier Bardem – For having an amazing accent and a brilliantly expressive face. Ever since I saw him as the serial killer in “No Country For Old Men” I’ve loved him. I don’t know what that says about me….
6. Ryan Reynolds – Yes, he has washboard abs. But I love him because he has great comedic timing, wears a beard well, and loves blonds (as evidenced by his choice in wives – Scarlett Johansson and Blake Lively) which means I really do stand a chance with him. Right?
5. Adam Driver – Maybe I fell for his strange, charming character Adam on “Girls.” In any case, he has depth and soul and awkwardness and I just love him.
4. Chris Hemsworth – Australian. Ripped. With the face of Adonis. Basically, I just wanna see him naked.
3. Seth Rogan – Another funny man who has stolen my heart. Something tells me it would be fun to smoke a fat one with him and laugh for the next two hours straight. Lub dub.
2. Alexander Skarsgard – Not only is he on one of my favorite shows, he’s is super sexy. Tall, blond, and handsome, like Austin on steroids. Of course I’m going to adore him.
1. Mike Rowe – from “Dirty Jobs.” What’s not to love about this man. He can change your oil in the afternoon, throw on a tux and take you to the opera at night. He’s the complete man. Nothing to complain about here. Except if you don’t like sexy, educated, and skilled all rolled into one.