Woo hoo. I’ve never been.
And I’m kinda excited to go and see what all the hoopla is about and why men seem to gravitate towards these clubs.
A long time ago, my friend Albert admitted that he took business contacts to strip clubs and had all sorts of fun there.
And me and my sister-in-law Robin were grossly disappointed in him at the time.
The idea of sex as industry, not sex as in intimacy sort of struck me as wrong at the time.
I’m not sure what’s changed at this point in my life but I’m not troubled by this anymore.
I suppose I could go and absolutely hate it. But I think it’s more likely that I’ll go and enjoy myself.
The other fun part of this venture is that I am going to the strip club with my ex Steve (the Highland athlete with the 56” chest and the genius IQ).
Surely you don’t think I’m foolish enough to go to a strip club by myself.
I haven’t seen Steve in nearly a decade so I’m excited to see him again. And I’m happy that we’ve opted to do something a little naughty for our first activity of the night.
[Because let’s face it, there could be MORE naughty activities later.]
It was incredible. One guy got totally naked but for a teeny tiny towel over his business. He then proceeded to split a watermelon in half and he pretend fucked one end while he ate out the other end. All I remember is him picking up his head and seeing the glorious juices of the watermelon dripping down his face.
What am I curious about?
- Are the girls really hot or just butter faces?
- Is all-nude a little off putting or is it kinda cool?
- Will there be other women in the audience?
- Are the boobs mostly silicone?
- Do women like stripping for other women?
- What “extra services” are offered?
- Are the strippers going to pole dance? I love pole dancing ever since I took a class.
- What’s the atmosphere like in a strip club?
- Will Steve kiss me? God, he was such a good kisser! The best lips!