If that’s the case, then my man Tejas measures up in spades.
He has been a good and true friend through the last few months with me. I just have to say how much I appreciate his support and guidance for Burning Man and life in general.
Instead of turning his back on me when I told him we were only friends, he embraced our friendship and has become one of my dearest, closest friends.
Even as he goes through tough times, he’s always there to lend me an ear and help me with my troubles. I only hope I do the same for him.
So here goes…. 20 Reasons Why I Love Tejas:
- He’s a lumberjack
- He knows his Burning Man shit
- He can put away whiskey
- Whiskey makes him emotional and vulnerable
- He drives a cute car (a Mini)
- He’s super funny
- He’s artistic (with EL wire)
- He’s got a pirate costume
- He’s a great kisser
- He’s good at spankings (don’t ask how I know)
- He’s always thinking of ways to improve things
- He lives in Aptos but is not hippy dippy-ish
- He lets me watch movies in his house
- He’s good at snuggling
- He’ll give you the good news with the bad news
- He thinks steak is a healthy protein
- He comes to visit me at my place
- The man loves his tequila
- He’s sexy riding his motorcycle
- He’s a free spirit
So this post is for my friend Tejas, who has been such a good and true friend to me he deserved his own post.
Bottle of whiskey forthcoming…. 😉