Things I’m going to have to get much better at now that I go to Burning Man:
- Lighting up clothes
- Sewing clothes
- Accessorizing, especially with EL wire
- Using a rachet strap
- Applying theatrical makeup
- Getting a fucking brush or comb through my hair on playa
- Pole dancing
- Going naked
- Working with faux fur
- Walking around in platform/flatform shoes
- Staying up late
- Knowing my limit – it’s a marathon, not a sprint
- Setting up a tent in the dark
- Decorating with lights
- Navigating around the playa
- Making friends
- Having fun going solo
- Talking to strangers
- Applying body paint
- Testing my boundaries
- Styling my hair
- Decorating for a party
- Learning to chill
- Being flexible – see #25
- Receiving as well as giving love/affection
- Exploring the playa
- Staying hydrated – I almost passed out after Sauna Dome
- Having a good time – see #17
I know, I know… who write stuff like this?
A woman who has a blog and needs a topic to blog about. A woman who had a crap time at Burning Man last year and is giving it another go. That’s who.
Not all these are Priority #1 with me.
Overall,#30 is my goal, and everything else is just icing on the cake.