2. Kind should be his first attribute. We’re just looking for a safe place to call home. Your heart, above all else, need to be treated with kindness.
3. If he’s not kind to the waitstaff, he will eventually treat you the same way. Pay attention and choose wisely.
4. Bad sex happens to good people. But sex is like pizza… even when it’s bad, it’s still pretty good.
5. Drama is for thespians. It’s a dimension adults create to live out a more heightened existence. So unless you’re pursuing an Oscar, or your own reality show, leave the drama to the people who study it.
6. You can never say the wrong thing. The things we are self conscious about , the cringe-worthy secrets, when revealed are the very things that make people like us.
7. Everyone has baggage. But some people have a matching set of luggage. It’s all in their approach to life.
8. Suave is overrated. The truth is the man I want approaching me is the man who is nervous to ask, because he likes me that much.
9. Don’t get tied to outcomes. Expectations can ruin a budding relationship. Learn to relax and just enjoy the ride.
10. YOU ARE THE LOVE YOU SEEK. I stopped thinking about when I am going to meet “the one” because I am in the process of making myself happy.