I’m going to go for a couple of reasons:
- I like hanging out with Bagelfather. He’s smart and clever and makes me laugh and think about things in different ways.
- I swore off internet dating so I guess that means I have to do it the old fashioned way.
- I happen to have gone on a few retreats organized by the group producing the Ecstatic Singles workshop and I think it’ll be good for me to go and get back in touch with my sensitive side (which is what the retreats brought out of me).
- I haven’t been laid since unSCruz and it’s making me bitchy. Why just the other day I made a snarky comment about a 3 year old. A three year old baby! Bad Michelle!
- I need to practice my flirting. The Swede has been gone forever (and I will likely be in Burning Man for his next California visit) and I’m at a loss for finding men to flirt with.
- Eye gazing. I’m sure it’s going to happen. Just like I’m sure it’ll make me uncomfortable for a while. And then, as if by magic, I like it.
- There’s dancing! And I love to dance (even though I suck). Bring on the new age music, mama’s got to get her groove on.
- Have you ever seen a bunch of hippies dancing around a room ecstatically? It’s something to behold. The freedom of expression. The movement.
- I have the expectation that the men I meet will behave themselves better than the ones I meet online. I’m going to write a blog post about my experience.
- I’m happy being single. Which is precisely the state of mind I need to be in to meet someone special.
We shall see. . .