Sometimes I wonder if the inside of a man’s brain sounds like the lonely buzz of a fluorescent light bulb.
In reality I suspect their brain cells are working like pistons, constantly firing.
Given that I have my own internal dialogue during sex, I can’t help but wonder:
What would theirs be?
I’m sure it must be more sophisticated than just “boobs, Boobs, BOOBS!”
Sex is one of life’s simpler moments. In the presence of my naked body, I hope a man’s mind becomes pretty stimulated and his mind takes off. Here are the thoughts I HOPE a man could have when he’s in bed with me.
- Damn! I forgot to shower. Not that I mind a whiff of musky body odor during sex. I just like the idea of a man who wants to prep for me.
- My god, these are perfect! Hopefully the best breasts are the ones that have recently been exposed for his enjoyment.
- I should remember this for later. Taking a mental picture of me for later. For.. you know… solo activity.
- “Take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd …” I was once told that men sing this song in their heads to hold off the Big O so that they can last longer for their partners. I like a man who wants to extend the play.
- Play it cool. I want a man to think he’s totally in charge, even when he’s not.
- I wonder if she’d be cool if I tried ______? Every guy has his own bag of tricks and I want to be shown his.
- Where did she learn THAT?! I have my own moves and would like to think that I manage to blow his mind once or twice.
- So, um, was that an orgasm? When men orgasm, you know it. It’s a show. So I can understand their confusion when, after I orgasm, I just keep going like I’m the Duracell bunny. He doesn’t know if he should keep going? Wrap things up? WHAT TO DO?!
- THAT. JUST. HAPPENED. Men may not show it afterward but they’re pretty excited. Nothing else matters at this time. He has me in his arms and his brain is stewing in a bath of feel-good hormones.