Yes, I’m still on my Swedish kick.
I broke down and clicked on a few links and. . .
- I now have a bottle of glögg arriving at my home in a week or two
- I signed up for a Beginning Swedish language class starting in January
- I figured out where to buy small batch Icelandic vodka
- I’m going to stop by Lunardi’s in Los Gatos to pick up akvavit (aqua vit)
- I signed up for a few Swedish activities mailing lists and liked a few Swedish FB pages
I’m convinced, if The Swede doesn’t snap me up like the trophy prize I am, that Alexander Skarsgård is destined to fall in love with me and propose marriage.
Yes, I have True Blood fantasies.
AND I can pronounce Skarsgård properly.
If that doesn’t make me perfect for some Swede, then I don’t know what is.
I also decided to buy the cutest little America loves Sweden t-shirt.
But watch me care less about that.
This American likes her Swedes.
Life is Swede.