I had my first lap dancing class on Thursday.
The important thing is to start off with a glass or wine or two to loosen yourself up for the activity at hand. Which was great because I walked into the studio right as a girl was changing in to her dance outfit (black hot pants with studs and a matching triangle bikini top) in the lobby. Bam!
She then proceeded to slip on her 7 ½ inch heels. OMG….. now I know why men love heels on women. Pow!
My class started with my instructor Heather, also wearing booty pants and a tank top, telling the class the 5 Rules of Lap Dance:
- Arch your back
- Move slow
- Point your toes
- Make eye contact
- Touch yourself
Anyway, we warmed up on the floor with a sexy little stretching routine. Slow, always slow. Then we began to learn our lap dance in bed routine:
- Step 1: Strut around in heels.
- Step 2: Lean your back against the wall and spread your legs.
- Step 3: Close your legs and melt down the wall to the floor.
- Step 4: Crawl to the bed. Opposite knee, opposite paw.
- Step 5: Run your fingertips, then hands, then forearms up his legs getting closer to the goods every time.
- Step 6: Rub your chest over his chest and up to his face so he gets a good view of the kittens. Tantalize for a minute.
- Step 7: Straddle his leg. Grind a little.
And that’s as far as we got. Two more classes will teach me the rest.
I have to say, the whole experience was great. Once your forget yourself (wine helps) and get in to the mood, everything starts to flow.
Get in a sexy mood. Make eye contact. Touch yourself. Show off your body. It was all very enjoyable and, dare I say, pleasurable.
It did occur to me as I was taking my class how lucky I was. Men would kill to see what I was seeing.
Not only was I learning something, but I was getting quite the show!
And just for laughs and giggles, here is a picture of the man I got to give a lap dance to in bed….