To manscape or not to manscape, that is the question. Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer the dense thicket of outrageous pubes or take arms against them and trim them down.
In short, the answer is….
TRIM THOSE PUPPIES DOWN.
Indeed, I am a fan of manscaping. In particular, I am a fan of the last manscape job I was lucky enough to view.
But enough about that, here’s why manscaping is great.
- You don’t have bush in your face when you go down south.
- It gives men that “extra optical inch.”
- It looks clean and tidy.
- Shorter hairs are less likely to be “flossed” with.
- If I’m going to maintain my nethers, I think he should have to maintain his as well.
- Less prickly.
I think women spend a lot of time on the care and maintenance of their lady business. I think the least men can do to make things pleasant for us is give it the occasional trim. Being a woman with sexting friends, I often receive images of unmanscaped men. My advice to them is always the same – you should give that a little trim. Streamline it. Gain that extra optical inch.
With the exception of The Irishman, everyone has taken my advice.
What was The Irishman’s reponse?
“I’m Irish Michelle. And Irish men do not manscape.”
Ha ha. Okay!**
* Manscaping actually included trimming/shaving hair on the back, the chest, the brows, the beard, and the nose/ears as well as the genitals but since I find the genitals more interesting, I focused my interest on that area 🙂
** All this being said, if you really like a man, trimmed or untrimmed, you’re going downtown and you’re gonna love it. It’s really the person attached to the manscape that matters, not the manscape. Le duh.