In 2018, I made a series of resolutions I kept:
- Drink more beer.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Watch more Supernatural.
- Write more.
- Be unapologetic about my life experiences.
- Go to unSCruz.
- Be open to dating men who fall outside my usual parameters.
- Say yes to new experiences more often.
- Take care of the people closest to me.
- Love more. Love easily. This world will not suffer for a little more love in it.
I didn’t make any resolutions in 2019, but I’m back for 2020 and ready to make a few more resolutions:
- Dance as if your life depends on it. It’s good for you.
- Make love more. Don’t be stingy with affection.
- Don’t worry about what other people are thinking. Live your life YOUR way.
- Recognize that the universe may be pointing you in a different direction than the direction you think you’re headed in and trust in that path.
- Be flexible. Maybe the image of what you think your life should be like is what’s making everything seem so complicated and difficult.
- Join some clubs, especially ones which support and develop the skills of women.
- Find new passions. There’s so much out there to enjoy, keep looking for new and exciting ways to live your life.
- Take a creative writing class. Learn how to write a book.
- Travel more. Hit Ireland with your sister. Get out and explore more, not just locally but internationally.
- Be thankful for everything you have.
So there you have it, my 2020 New Year’s resolutions in a nutshell. I did pretty good in previous years so here’s hoping my 2020 is just as successful as years past.