For the weekend of unSCruz, I had a boyfriend.
The Swede went with me and basically admirably filled the position.
- He helped me load and unload my truck.
- He helped me get Tejas back to camp Friday night (after we lost him for 4 hours).
- He helped cook and clean.
- He wore costumes.
- He held my hand and told me I was beautiful.
- He kept me warm on the cold nights in Watsonville.
- And he gave me a thorough tongue lashing.
Yes, that means EXACTLY what you think it does.
The Swede was sweet.
For all my worries that he would have trouble fitting in, The Swede did JUST FINE.
Better than fine.
He was AWESOME.
He even let me take post-coital photos of the two of us.
unSCruz was a blast and I can’t wait to blog about all the things that happened.
But by and large, the BEST PART OF THE WEEKEND?