I’m toying with the idea of making a Lagertha costume so I’ve been all over Amazon picking out the costume.
Who would think you can get everything you need from Amazon to make the costume?
- Lagertha Viking shield ($199)
- Blond Lagertha wig ($13.23)
- Blond clip in dreadlocks ($159.95)
- Viking dreadlock beads ($18.99)
- Navy blue shirt ( )
- Faux chainmail tunic ($52.30)
- Dark brown over-the-bust corset ( )
- Women’s brown pants ($20.90)
- Brown slouchy boots ( )
- Brown faux leather braces ($12.99)
- Medieval ring belt ($12.99)
- Viking sword ($43.02)
I’m totally loving this outfit, not for Burning Man, but for Halloween or a Vikings party.
If I work on this costume, and I’m not saying I will, there’s a chance I will take a picture of myself in the costume to send to Scandinavia.
Just because I have friends there who might get a kick out of seeing me in full Viking garb.
Contains affiliate links