So, there I am.
Minding my own business, just sorting through emails when something catches my eye.
An email from “How About A Date” advertising a Man looking for a Woman for “drinks at the Beach Chalet in SF followed by Texas-style cunnilin9u$.”
Caught your attention too, no doubt.
So, I’m wondering, is Texas-style cunnilin9u$ something exotic I need to hear about – like a Dirty Sanchez or a snowball?
So I google it.
And it seems to me that all Texas-style cunnilin9u$ is is oral sex with a Texan.
Nothing to expand my sexual horizons.
I was disappointed but also a little irritated.
So I reported the date to the staff at “How About A Date.”
And I got a reply, “What exactly do you object to in this date?”
Isn’t it obvious?
This is “How About A Date” not Adult Friend Finder.
So I politely explained that the date advertised “cunnilin9u$.”
So, in an effort to get myself out of the house and doing fun things while meeting new people (hopefully guys), I signed up for the Outdoor Adventure Club, How About A Date Meetup, the Los Gatos Buddhists Meetup, the Hot Springs Adventure Group, and the San Francisco Homebrewers Guild, and the Bay Area Outdoor Adventures Group along with two new dating websites – How About We and How About A Date.
Whew! I am literally exhausted trying to keep up with all the emails. But I did manage to do the following:
- Arrange for two men to take me on the same date AT DIFFERENT TIMES (glow-in-the-dark Frisbee on the beach plus a bonfire)
- Sign up for my Boudoir photography shoot with Celebrate Your Sexy (May 18th y’all, sorry you’re going to have to wait for the fruits of that labor)
- Go on a rainy hike through Elephant Seals at Ano Nuevo State Park
- Sign up to go ocean kayaking and whale watching in Santa Cruz on March 22nd
- Arrange for a Lebanese-American to take me to Arabian Nights in SF for dinner (fantastic, if you know my dad is Lebanese
- Take an Introduction to pole dancing class (remind me to buy some hot pants to wear)
- Sign up for a beer making class at workshop SF in SF (woo hoo… beer! Let me be your brewmistress!)
In retrospect, going on the same date with two different men is a little ballsy of me. But hey, all’s fair in love and war and this is a bit of both, don’t you think? I’m actually really looking forward to all of it with the exception of taking off my clothes in front of a camera which will capture it all.
But I’m already working on figuring out what four outfits to wear for it, and since you’re all so helpful, come back and vote as I suggest possible lingerie outfits (with pics) to wear for the photoshoot.
And wish me luck with all the other activities, I’m going to need it!