Once again, I somehow managed to convince not one but TWO friends that it would be fun to run around on a muddy field throwing paint at each other for Stanford’s Holi celebration.
Poor Barbara and Yvonne.
Truthfully, Barbara knew EXACTLY what she was getting into because she went with me last year.
Yvonne was a total newbie and it was fun introducing her to the CHAOS THAT IS HOLI.
Think Indian music, Bollywood dancing, Indian food, and A WHOLE LOT OF COLOR!
Basically you go to Holi to enjoy this festival of spring by throwing color on all your friends.
A few tips:
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes.
- Keep your mouth closed or you’ll be eating color.
- Whatever you do, DON’T GET WET. The dye will set in.
- Wear white. It shows off the color to the best advantage.
- Have fun and wish everyone a HAPPY HOLI!
Here is our BEFORE photo!
And here we are mid festival:
And finally, what we look like when we exited the festival:
So much fun!