Yes, this is a(nother) post about boobs.
The other day, a friend of mine told me that her nickname is “Boobs.”
Not surprisingly, she has a very impressive rack.
When I first met her, she was wearing a skull corset that set off her assets to PERFECT display.
And the other day at her birthday party, a friend took a group photo then made a point of zooming in on her cleavage and showing the rest of the group how LOVELY it was.
They ooohed and aaahed over it.
I felt sort of awkward, sitting at a table with modestly endowed women modestly dressed, being one of the few women there with impressive cleavage and rather immodestly putting them on display.
The woman sitting across from me told me she’d kill to have boobs like my friend and I.
I started to picture all the ways in which having big boobs is an asset:
- Sneaking booze into concerts
- Stuffing money/lipstick in your bra
- Hiding sushi when you’ve taken too much at the all-you-can-eat sushi bar
- Talking your way out of speeding tickets
- Filling out a bikini
- And so much more. . .
Sure, they often come with a bigger butt and thicker thighs but overall, I LOVE my boobs.
They’re one of the few things I actually LOVE about my body.
So score one for the well-endowed.
And cheers to “Boobs” for inspiring her friends’ admiration and awe!
1. Whether or not it is clear to you, the universe is unfolding exactly as it should. Trust in it for the best outcome.
2. Kind should be his first attribute. We’re just looking for a safe place to call home. Your heart, above all else, need to be treated with kindness.
3. If he’s not kind to the waitstaff, he will eventually treat you the same way. Pay attention and choose wisely.
4. Bad sex happens to good people. But sex is like pizza… even when it’s bad, it’s still pretty good.
5. Drama is for thespians. It’s a dimension adults create to live out a more heightened existence. So unless you’re pursuing an Oscar, or your own reality show, leave the drama to the people who study it.
6. You can never say the wrong thing. The things we are self conscious about , the cringe-worthy secrets, when revealed are the very things that make people like us.
7. Everyone has baggage. Some people have luggage. It’s all in their approach to life.
8. Suave is overrated. The truth is the man I want approaching me is the man who is nervous to ask, because he likes me that much.
9. Don’t get tied to outcomes. Expectations can ruin a budding relationship. Learn to relax and just enjoy the ride.
10. YOU ARE THE LOVE YOU SEEK. I stopped thinking about when I am going to meet “the one” because I am in the process of making myself happy.